The Nifty-Lift is made in the USA by a veteran owned company that employ’s veterans FIRST. The Nifty-Lift is an ingenious 2-pulley system designed within CNC tolerances created to make lifting virtually anything simpler. As you can imagine this type of product is very handy in a multitude of life-style markets like snowmobiling, hunting, fishing, hiking, off-roading, survival and much more.
- Made of Anodized Aluminum
- Stainless Steel Screws w/ Hex Heads
- 4 Ball Bearings
- 1,700 Lbs. per strand of cord
- Safe Working Load = 750 Lbs.
- the two-pulley system and 40ft of high strength parachute cord.
- 2- 5 foot lanyards
- Hard plastic carrying case
- Burlap Storage Sack
- Jam Cleat for holding line when lifting
*Free product repair or replacement if this unit ever breaks due to a defect.(cord not included if cut) Please remember common sense is not included with this pulley!