The Nifty-Lift Deluxe is made in the USA by a veteran owned company that employ’s veterans FIRST. The Nifty-Lift is an ingenious block and tackle pulley system designed within CNC tolerances created to make lifting and pulling virtually anything simpler. As you can imagine this type of product is very handy in a multitude of life-style markets like snowmobiling, hunting, fishing, hiking, off-roading, survival and much more.
The Deluxe model is more for lifting and locking, whereas the Basic version was designed more for horizontal pulls.
- The two-pulley system
- Made of Anodized Solid Aluminum
- Stainless Steel Screws w/ Hex Heads
- 4 Bearings
- 1,600 Lbs. per strand break strength military rated cord
- Safe Working Load = 700 Lbs.
- Two clevises (optional stainless steel swivel and clevis)
- Locking/jam cleat (Deluxe model only)
- * The differences in the Deluxe model are 1) locking cleat, 2) red or blue anodizing 3) hard plastic carrying case 4)different machining process to accommodate locking cleat (lots more expensive)*
- the two-pulley system and 40ft of high strength shuttle parachute cord.
- Two, 7 foot lanyards (high strength shuttle parachute cord)
- Hard plastic carrying case
- Burlap Storage Sack
- Business cards for any who may admire your Nifty-Lift! 🙂
- Life Time Warranty (does not cover the cord)
*Free product repair or replacement if this unit ever breaks due to a defect.(cord not included if cut) Please remember common sense is not included with this block and tackle pulley system!